Thursday, November 11, 2010

Am I the Only One?

I don't know about you, but I seem to have been bitten by the Christmas bug- I know, I know we aren't even half way through November! Perhaps I was bit while sorting through all of our Christmas decorations last weekend in our garage, or maybe it was during a long importing session of all our Christmas CD's - since we lost all of them when our computer crashed over a year ago. Either way, I've enjoyed filling the house with Christmas music (before Michael gets home, because he's such a scrooge when it comes to celebrating Christmas before December - love ya hun ;)

Anyway, I was pretty excited when I came across this free Sara Groves live Christmas album download. I really like her take on some of the classics.



Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails